The following is not directed at anyone here.
❅ send me a christmas question ❅
- Gingerbread: Do you like tea?
- Tinsel: What perfume/cologne do you wear?
- Ribbon: What's a book that had a strong impact on you?
- Holly: Who was the last person you sent a letter to?
- North Pole: What in your life are you most grateful for?
- Christmas Carole: Would you change your name if you could?
- Santa: What's your favorite month?
- Noell: At a movie theater, which armrest is yours?
- Rudolf: What's a band a family member introduced you to?
- Candy Cane: Can you make paper snowflakes?
- Eggnog: What was the name of your first stuffed animal?
- Mrs. Clause: Have you ever been on a boat in the ocean?
- Ice: Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed at every party?
- Hot Cocoa: What's your favorite thing about yourself?
- Reindeer: What is your spirit animal?
- Yule Log: Least favorite vegetable?
- Stocking: What color are your socks right now?
- Elf: If you had unlimited money to one shop, which shop would it be?
- Wreath: Are you allergic to anything?
- Cookies: Top three favorite bands?
- Toys: Do you want children?
- Sleigh Bells: Can you whistle?
- Snowman: Do you like accents?
Reblog if you want one of these in your askbox:
Anonymous asked: So many commentators say what until after he is gone and the truth will come out. I believe a lot of good things will come out and i agree reading the actual words will mean more. I dont think he cheated either. All those years of his supposed affair with Pat Kirkwood are now proven not to have happened based on letters from both sides. Again- actual proof by those involved
Trouble is rumor is more interesting than the truth, at least as far as some people are concerned.
Anonymous asked: Even the Queen Mother was upset about comments that Philip was a bad father. She said he was always a wonderful father and the press made him out to be a monster. Considering his upbringing he really worked at it.. And despite personality problems with Charles He did his best. His Golden Wedding speech opens a small window of what he thinks about his children. Again dont you think it is best to listen to his own words? rather than interpretations.
Y’know, it’s kind of like all this Kate drama: No matter what is said, no matter what someone’s actions portray, there will always be haters. Some people will ALWAYS believe what they want to believe, no matter what happens. This is both a good and bad thing.
There are still people who believe he’s cheated, when if you actually read up on him, there is no clear, conclusive, absolute evidence. There will always be those who throw the “racist” thing at him, because they fail to understand his sense of humor and the way his personality is. Sadly this is something you can’t teach people. You either get it or you don’t.